Friday, March 13, 2015

A visual View of the week

I have been working on more pages in my art journal this week.  I do enjoy working and experimenting in my hand made journal. I have also been making gelatin prints.  They are so fun to make. I love the feel of drawing and printing on gelatin.  Now that I have all the prints I have even more paper for collage or backgrounds.  You can never have too many painted papers!

This page has a heart gratitude book.   I made pages for my family members and wrote notes on each page.  All the pages are decorated differently.  This page is from Lifebook.  
Picture

On this page I sprayed Dylusions ink and dropped acrylic inks and sprayed the page with water.  Then I created flowers from the blobs.  I wanted to experiment with glazes and negative painting. It is a fun process and one that I will come back to again. 
Picture
Picture
Here are a few of the gelatin prints that I made. 


Picture
Picture
Picture
I hope that you enjoy the visual view of my week.
Have a great weekend,
Janelle

No comments: