I have been working on a lot of different projects the past couple of weeks. Only a couple are completely finished and ready to show however. I will post more when I get the others finished.
I have made a couple of fabric cuffs, which turned out to be a lot of fun. I have plans for some more, I just haven't had time to complete them.
I also did a bunch of gelatin mono-prints, but I am still working on those (adding more color).
I am in the process of sewing a couple of dresses for our Renaissance Fest. I have been working on these the most because they need to be ready to wear soon.
I also experimented with Derwent Inktense pencils by coloring in a sketch that I had made previously. They were easy to work with and added beautiful color.