Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A glimpse of my life

I have a lot going on right now.  This is the last week for my daughter's musical so I'm at practice for long hours each evening this week.  I'm also making prayer flags for a swap.  I am looking forward to seeing them flutter in the wind.  I am also enjoying the sights and sounds of spring.  So far we have had very warm weather this year- much warmer than is normal.  I'm soaking up the sun a bit each day.  Here are a few pictures to enjoy.

These are all taken backstage at the musical.  There is so much wonderful energy even though everyone is tired from the long hours.



Here are a few pictures of wonderful things happening in my yard.



 
This is a pretty napkin that I am going to use in my art someday.

Here are a few prayer flags that I am working on. I started out by making gelatin mono-prints.  Then I added some more color and details.  I also have been putting some stitching on these. They aren't done yet so stay tuned for more details.


Have a great week,
Janelle

1 comment:

JessiVille said...

Hi Janelle, Lucky you for having warm weather! Those prayer flags are awesome. I was always going to make some but just never got around to it. I must do some sewing this summer! Great pics of your daughters play too.
Jessi xox