Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New work

I have been working on something big this week.  I hope to have enough work on this project done, so that I can share it soon.  It is exciting for me.  Keep checking back for more news.
I have finished a few new pieces this past week that I can share.
I carved a little acorn stamp to use this fall.

I had to get these colors on a page because I have been really feeling the autumn vibe lately. 

I have been working on this Angel painting.  I am not happy with her yet, but I'm not sure what I want to do next.  She is just waiting for me to make up my mind.

Here is a page from my art journal.

I made this wraparound fabric cuff for my daughter. 

I made this mandala for a Lifebook lesson.

Another page in my art journal.
I finished up this wrap around fabric cuff last night.  This one has my hand dyed cotton fabric, rust dyed silk, and some lovely linen that I won in a give away from Carole Brungar at Madness and Mess.  



Thanks for looking.  I hope to have some news to share soon.  In the meantime have a great week,
Janelle

1 comment:

carole brungar said...

Very pretty! Bet your daughter loves it!