Thursday, January 24, 2013

Growth Collage

I recently made a collage out of a paper cloth background and my painted papers and hand dyed fabrics plus some other bits and pieces.  I started with the idea of personal growth and a picture of a tiger lily taken from a vintage encyclopedia.  I echoed the colors of the lily and the background in the collage.  I added free motion machine stitching and some hand stitching too.  This collage is attached to a piece of watercolor paper to make it sturdy.  It is now available in my Etsy shop.










This is the last day to be entered into my give-away, because it closes at midnight tonight.  Tomorrow I will be drawing the winners.  Look below for the give-away and post a comment if you want to be included in the drawing.
Have a great day,
Janelle
 

No comments: