Friday, May 31, 2013

Watercolor Paintings

I painted a couple of flower paintings in my journal for my Lifebook class.  The flowers were painted with Twinkling H2O's which are very shimmery watercolor paints.  They are fun to use and I love the shimmer.  The colors are intense and beautiful too.  I painted the borders with Silks acrylic glaze which is also very shimmery paint.  I also added bits of gold paint to add extra shimmer.  If you ever have a chance to use these paints I would recommend them.




 I am still working on preparing for my daughter's open house, but we only have one more week and then I can create more.

Have a great weekend.
Janelle

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oooh, I recently watched that video! I love your purples and flowers - and your daughter is just glowing! SO happy to have you play along again this year with the SOC, xoxo