Sunday, December 18, 2011

Random Creations

I have been busy this last week.  In fact I have been so busy that I haven't been posting much or commenting on other posts.  I hope you will forgive me.  I have caught a few moments here and there to read what everyone else has been up too.  Sometime soon I plan on commenting on everyone's lovely work. 

I have made a monster.  He is a wonky little guy, but lovable.  I plan on making a few more of these soft fleece hugable monsters.


I have fused fabric for a book I'm making.  The hand dyed fabric is going into a canvas learning book for my little guy.  I will post more pictures when I get it made. 


  I have been crocheting a bit.  This is going to be a scarf after I get it finished.  I love these colors and the slubby yarn.

I also want to show a bit of the card I made for my niece.  I shimmers a lot more than the pictures show.  She liked the card and the money I included even more.  


 I will try to post more soon and show my progress on some projects and some other things that I have been up to.  
Janelle

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Oh Janelle, I love him!! So cute & hugable indeed! My daughter would absolutely love this little guy :D I've been so busy as well...tis the season!

xoxo