Friday, March 8, 2013

A lot of pictures to show

I do have some new things to share now since it has been a while since I posted.  I have been pretty busy making circle skirts for the school musical and altering a few dresses.   I will have a lot more pictures of the costumes to share in the next couple of weeks.  The show, The Music Man, opens on March 21st.  I have been working on some journal pages and some pages for my Lifebook class too.  I also have a few more faces to share from the February challenge.
 Here are the last faces that I finished, but didn't share.
I left the shading for when I add color.

Practice shading.

This face was done entirely with gel pens in bright colors.  She turned out creepy and clown like.
 
I have been having fun working in my journal.  I have almost filled up this book which feels really great.  


Wishing for Spring and seeing green outside.





Here are a couple of the Lifebook lessons that I have completed. 

Celebrating being brave.
Here are a couple of the skirts that I have made.  I will share more costumes when I get a chance to get some more pictures.



I'm sorry for packing so much into this post.  I thank you for looking.
Have a great weekend,
Janelle

No comments: