Thursday, August 22, 2013

Journal Pages

I haven't gotten a lot of art done this week. I have been sick with a bad summer cold and I have been focused on getting my girls ready to go off to college. Starting in the beginning of September I should be able to get back on track with my art.  School starts then for two of my boys and my girls will be off at their colleges.  I will be at home with my youngest again and will have a bit more quiet.  Having three boys at home all summer really adds to the chaos of my life.  It is somewhat easier to keep one occupied than to have to deal with all of them all day. I did have time to get a couple of pages done though this week.  I will share them and hopefully soon I'll have more to share.  
Picture
This page was inspired by Donna Downey's last Inspiration Wednesday. Check out her Youtube channel for some great journal pages.
Picture
This is my latest Lifebook page. It was a lesson by the talented Tamara Laporte.
I hope that everyone has a great weekend and can spend a bit of time being creative in your own way.
Janelle

No comments: