Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ramblings and Art

I found time this week to make some more journal pages for me and for Lifebook.  I'm glad that I am catching up on lessons that I didn't get completed earlier in the year.  I love Lifebook because there is always something new to learn and so many amazing teachers to learn from.  I have also been working on many other projects that are in various stages of completion.  I will be able to share those later after they are done.
I have been spending time this month helping my daughter get ready to go to college this fall for the first time.  She is going into vocal music, so I'm not the only artist in the family.  I have also been soaking up all the minutes that I get to spend with my oldest daughter before she goes back to college.  I'm sure that I will have some journal pages later this fall that address my missing my girls.  I will only have boys at home this fall.  It has been many years that my husband and I have had at least one of our girls at home, but I guess that you have to let them leave the nest at some point.  Now onto the art.  
Picture
Picture
Picture
Have a great week,
Janelle

No comments: