Saturday, November 9, 2013

Art and Craft Shows

I'm getting ready to sell at my first art and craft show at the end of the month. I have been doing a lot of research to find out what I should and shouldn't do, what I need to bring, and all kinds of helpful hints.  I have been anxious about selling in person for the first time.  I have a huge fear of rejection, plus I'm pretty introverted and haven't spent a lot of time talking about my art.  I love to write about my process and share pictures of the things that I make, but I haven't talked about them in person much except with relatives. I guess that I have to start somewhere though.  Hopefully I will get some practice and get a bit more comfortable talking at this show.  Do any of you readers who make and sell art have problems promoting and talking about your art?
The show that I am going to be selling at is the
Fatima Fall Craft Show
Saturday, November 23, 2013
913 Napoleon Road
Michigan Center, MI
10 am to 4 pm
If you are in the area please come out and support a lot of local artists and crafters. 

Janelle

No comments: