Saturday, November 12, 2011

Crochet

I have been learning how to make crocheted basic finger-less gloves and flowers.  I has been a lot of fun.  I wanted a pair of these gloves that I wouldn't mind getting paint on since I paint in my basement and it is starting to get cold down there now.  Now that I have made a basic pair I want to make some thing a little fancier.  It is a nice thing to do while hanging out with my family and watching Dr. Who.  My oldest daughter knits and she is mad that I can crochet these so much faster than she can knit them.  She has only been knitting for a year though, so I'm sure that she will get faster in time.  


My flowers are a little lopsided, so I will have to practice those more.
     

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oooh, those are so cool! LOVE the color combination and your work is superb, xoxo

Daniele Valois said...

oh my goodness, I want some fingerless gloves? Will you sell me a pair?