Monday, February 20, 2012

Random Art

I wanted to do a quick post to show some of what I have been up to lately.  I have been working on quite a few projects and actually have finished some of them.  I am spending the rest of the week sewing, since I have so much to finish for the musical.  I hope to catch up on everyone's posts soon.
This is the box we made for my son's valentine party.

This is a card that I made for my honey.
I love having the pop-out heart in the middle.

This is a pillow that I made for my littlest boy.  He wanted a pillow all his own and regular pillows are a bit too big still. 
This is the painting that I made after reading about how Daniele Valois' post about using styrfoam in art.  you can see her art here: 
http://creatinglearningflying.blogspot.com/2012/02/more-completed-styrofoam-heart-fun.html


The rest of the pictures are all pages form my Book of Days Journal.









3 comments:

Daniele Valois said...

awe, I am so happy. Thank you for making this and blogging it. I am so happy that I am inspiring others to do this. I have had some great feedback about this project. I should put it on pinterest!

So, let me also tell you how much I love this journal! It is fabulous!!!

and that little pillow! so sweet!

Thanks so much Janelle. And Madison walked around the house, while we were having a cleaning day, in the gloves you made!!!

:)

joanna said...

Your one busy girl, Janelle! love the journal pages, they are so colourful! and the Valentine's card..wow! pop up cards are so much fun!
xoxo

Cia of Briarwood Studio said...

You've been doing some fabulous work, Janelle, especially in your Book of Days.

I had to stop in to tell you how very much I appreciated your comment on my blog about "Release." You so totally made my day as your comment captures so beautifully what it is I hope my art means to people. Thank you for the lovely gift you've given me today. Hugs!

Cia