I finally finished my paint over collage Lifebook page. I did put so much paint on that the collage doesn't show very much anymore, but I will do better next time.
I finally have pictures of one of the outfits that I altered for Hello Dolly. Most of the work I have done has been handwork so it took me awhile to finish this one. We chose dresses for this musical out of the ones that were available and then altered them to get the look. This is no where close to authentic, but when everybody is on stage they will all look great together.
The first two pictures are what I started with.
These pictures show the alterations that I made.
|This is a small bustle.|