Saturday, August 4, 2012

A new art journal spread

I have been working in my BOD journal this past week, doing a little each day.  I have just finished this spread.  I put a lot of layers in it, paint, ink, tissue paper, book pages, UTEE, tags, stamps, collage, and water soluble oil pastels.  I made this spread about peace and I used images and quotes that speak of peace to me.







Next week I plan to share more of the sewing projects that I have been working on.
Have a great weekend,
Janelle

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love your journal pages Janelle. I love working with paint but seem to be in textile frame of mind at the moment so my papers/paint and pencils are sitting in a corner looking dejected until I have the headspace to go and play with them again. ' A season for all things' :-)Julie