Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer of Color Week Six

This was the last week of summer of color.  The colors for this week are sage green and sepia.  I had a lot of fabric dyed in these colors already so I didn't have to make any new fabrics.  I made three cuffs since I had so much fabric. I recently bought a bag of vintage costume jewelry as well, so I picked a bit to go on each cuff.  These colors seem to fit the vintage style really well.  I want to say thank you to Kristin for organizing such a fun event.  I have enjoyed playing along each summer.  
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
I also had time to make a journal page in the last week.
Picture




















I made a steampunk cuff in a more masculine style as well this week.  
Picture
Picture
I hope you enjoy seeing what art I have been creating this past week.  I hope that everyone has a marvelous weekend.
Janelle

No comments: