Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Journal Goodness

Along with my projects for Artistcellar I have also been working in my journal.  I try to make time every week to work in my art journal.  Painting for fun and as art therapy helps me to de-stress and makes me happier and therefore makes my home a happier place too. 
Picture
Mamma wants some time to dance.
Picture
Gel medium transfer in her torso with beeswax and colored wax around her.
Picture
Close-up of the texture the wax creates.
Picture
Focusing on my goals for the year.
Picture
Modeling paste with shimmery paints.
Picture
Fun with tags. They provide a perfect place to do some writing about the important people in my life.
Picture
Contemplating
Picture
Having fun with doodling.
I hope that you enjoyed seeing a bit of what I have been up to.
Janelle

No comments: