Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lifebook 2014

I'm taking Lifebook again for the third year.  I love this class because the community is so supportive.  The teachers are all wonderful and so varied that I learn something new all the time.  It gives me purpose and focus when I'm practicing a lot of different techniques.  I end up with journals full of wonderful art too.  There is a new lesson or activity that comes out every Monday.

This January has been a bit strange for me.  First my hubby and kids had an extra long winter break due to a very big snow storm.  Then my kids got sick with the flu, and then I got the flu.  I have spent the last week and a half either very busy taking care of someone, or too sick to do much of anything.  I'm only telling you this as an explanation as to why I don't have more of the lessons done.

I plan to catch up as I am able because I don't want to miss doing any of these lessons.  I feel like I have improved immensely in the last few years and I want to keep up this practice, so that my art can get even better.

For now I'll share the lessons that I have done so far.
Picture
Warm up page.
Picture
These next ones are all quick creativity exercises, not finished pieces.
I'll continue sharing my Lifebook lessons and my other art journal pages as the year goes on.
Janelle

No comments: