Thursday, January 19, 2012

doodle painting

I made another doodle painting this week.  I have been having fun just making marks with paint and ink and then adding pen and marker later.  I don't like how this one looks as well as the last one, but since I am just cutting them up to use in other art work it will work.  Before I cut them up I take pictures so that I can use the painting in digital art too.  Someday I will have more time to make art on the computer.



Katrina drew a picture for her mythology class this week.  She had to make up heroes and a story to go with it.  Here is her drawing.
 Happy creating!
Janelle

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love the Villan Clouds. The sun is shining though,so its all good! And I really like how you've used a doily as a resist. Nice work. x Julie

Daniele Valois said...

Wonderful doodling. I need to go watch more of those videos. I keep forgetting about that one! Looks great and fun!!! Love the LOVE!