Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hand Dyed Fabric

     
    Picture
    I have been dyeing a lot of fabric this summer.  Summer is a great time to get a lot of fabric prepared to use the rest of the year. I enjoy dyeing fabric one color and multicolored.  I like to have a well stocked stash so that I have the fabric I need for any textile project I want to make. Here are some examples of pieces I have been dyeing this summer. I love to have fabric that is imbued with the essence of summer. 

    This fall I will be teaching a dyeing workshop locally.  Keep watch for details coming up if you are interested in designing custom fabric.

    I am also going to give away a mini quilt on my Facebook page soon.  If you would like to have a chance at that please like my page and stay tuned for the details.  Click here.

    Have a great weekend,
    Janelle 

No comments: