Thursday, May 22, 2014

Everyday Enchantments- Day Five

Today is the last day of this mini class, but you can go back and join in at anytime.  You can also sign up for the larger class in June.  I think it is going to be a fun creative time so please check it out.  If you would like to check out the videos that go along with this series go here
Today is all about connecting to your creative spirit.

The first exercise is to do a scribble drawing with your non-dominate hand.  I have done sketches with my left hand before, but this was more freeing.  I didn't have to worry about making it look like anything or look good, I could just scribble.  It opened up my creativity without any negative feelings.

The second exercise was to write a short personal credo.  You can read mine here.

I am looking forward to connecting to my creative side and activating my creativity more fully.  These exercises give really simple ways to do this.

Thank you Jani,
Janelle

No comments: